- We accept cash, check, credit and debit cards.
- Admission to the farm is $8.00 per person. Admission includes the 20 acre corn maze, play area, barnyard, cotton patch, sunflowers, rubber duck races, concessions and picnic area. Age two and under is free for admission and all activities.
- Pumpkin price is based on size and ranges from $2.00 to $8.00 out of the field or you may choose from hundreds already picked.
- Hayrides are $3.00 per person.
- Horse and wagon rides are $3.00 per person.
- We offer school group discounts which include a quided trip thru the maze, a hay ride, rubber duck races, play area,, cotton picking, barnyard, shaded picnic area and a visit to the pumpkin patch to take a pumpkin home. concessions are open daily. Schools must schedule ahead of time to reserve a spot.
- If you are bringing a check from your organization, youth group, or school group, please refrain from filling check out prior to arrival and call us with details.
- Groups of 50 or more receive a free hayride.
- We offer military discounts to active duty military and their family only. Must show ID.